I enjoy this show. Perhaps it's because I spent every other week for 6 months launching a project in San Francisco at the Superior Court. And no, that's not the court house in the show. I'm also amazed how fast they get to trial. Nevertheless, the show is entertaining and Jonny Lee Miller is becoming one of my favorite actors. Here are two other movies he's in that I recommend.Hackers - be forewarned the amount of enjoyment you get from this movie is directly related to your nerd score. And remember, no one can hack the Gibson...just like no one can eat fifty eggs.
The Flying Scotsman - this tells the fascinating story of Graeme Obree. It also has Pippin in it.
As an aside - a book I'm going to read in the near future is...
1 comment:
Yeah! Hackers! One of my faves, although it makes me laugh when I watch it now. We just watched it about three weeks ago. Maybe it does have something to do with my nerd score.
Post a Comment