Monday, June 9, 2008

Greetings from Guam

Greetings. The plane trip was long - 23 hours total travel time. This place is beautiful. The people are nice. I'm enjoying my time here. More to come later - I wanted to get these pictures posted right now.

The water is very clear - I've never seen anything like it before. At the urging of my colleague I went snorkeling and the easiest way to describe it - it was like swimming in a tropical fish tank!
Never in a million years would I think that one day I would get a chance to sit on the bench of Guam's Supreme Court. That me in the Chief Justice's chair!This is from the hotel. The person out there is fishing with a net. The water is shallow for some distance. To watch the sunset (this is facing west) is sooooooooooooo relaxing. My blood pressure is very low right now. It's been good for my complexion! ;-)

2 comments:

Brian Hall said...

WOW! "Luckyyyyyyyyy!" Our company acquired a firm in Hawaii, and all of the IT guys were gunning to get to go out there and help get them setup.

Have fun!

Dawn said...

Looks gorgeous! Have a great trip - looks like you're already enjoying it!