Actually I do need a badger, badger shaving brush that is. After reading this post I realized that my morning ritual can be much improved. I also remembered that when I was young my father had a shaving brush. I called him to seek guidance about shaving and shaving brushes. To my disappointment, I learned he has since switched to an electric razor. However, he did have his shaving brushes that I remembered. Both have pure badger bristles.
Because of my interest, he is sending me his bone handled pure badger bristle shaving brush. That's exciting because it will be a classic styled brush - and what's even more, it's my father's brush!
Now all that is left is to find a razor equal to the brush. Perhaps from here. I'd like to find a local store to see before buying. I imagine a heavier weight razor would be to my liking but right now that's only a guess. Does anyone know any good "shaving stores" in the DFW area?
The Book That’s Behind It All.
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment