Friday, April 18, 2008

Fashion Trends

I was getting off my flight this week. It had been a long day beginning with a 6:30 AM flight and I was arriving back in Dallas at 7:30 PM after spending the day in the St. Louis area. When deplaning, I was eager to get home but was delayed (i.e. it took 3 minutes walking at a snail's pace) on the jet way by this "kid" wearing STUPID SAGGING JEANS. I despise this trend. It looks ridiculous. I remember hearing a news story about a thief who was caught when his sagging pants fell down - serves him right.


This is a call to everyone reading - rise up, buy some belts and become strong advocates of the wearing of pants at waist level. If ever there was a cause to get behind and support, it's this one.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

drives me insane as well